OLD SCHOOL REVIVAL. FROM THE GRAVE.
It’s Dangerous to Go Alone! Take this Zweihänder.
Official and fan-created resources to help Game Masters and Players navigate MÖRK BORG — the most dangerous tabletop role playing game.
Whether your party decides to quest into unknown depths of a flooded Wästland ravine or treasure hunt among the craggy hardstone of Bergen Chrypt, you’ll need every resources at your disposal. Bring a femur (d4)!
Updated regularly, the links, videos, and resources below and will help you plan adventures, set the mood for the perfect soundtrack on game night, and stay connected to the greater MÖRK BORG community of Game Masters and Players across the world.
This is the first entry in a series of weekly blog posts about MÖRK BORG. Feel free to reach out to contribute, suggest links, and give feedback!
- Extras // Graves Left Wanting — Transcript
- Merch // International, United States
- Social Media // Discord, Facebook, Talk MÖRK BORG Facebook Group, Instagram, Pinterest
- WWW // Content, Third Party License, Website
- Pelle Nilson // Blogspot, Stockholm Kartell
- Johan Nohr // Instagram, Itch.io, Kickstarter, Stockholm Kartell, Twitter
- DNGNGEN // For creating Dungeons.
- SCVMATORIUM // For creating a Player Character using a fan-created Class under the Third Party License.
- SCVMBIRTHER // For creating a Player Character using a Class from MÖRK BORG and MÖRK BORG CULT.
- GNOLL. MÖRK BORG, 2019. // Bandcamp, YouTube
- Spotify // MÖRK BORG Release Party, MÖRK BORG, MÖRK BORG CULT: Feretory